Jo Jo Potato Wedges are thick and satisfying! They’re crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside and they’re sure to become your new favorite side dish.
I can’t believe it’s already back-to-school week. And while I know some of you mamas are ready for a break, this mama is super sad about it.
We’ve been trying to soak up the final few weeks of summer and trying to get things organized around here. Cleaning out closets and drawers, shopping for new school clothes and getting a meal plan ready for the next week.
Since things are a little hectic, I’ve been trying to keep things simple for dinner with our tried and true favorites. Dinners like Chicken Picatta, Honey Soy Chicken and Rice, Ritz Cracker Chicken, and Homemade Sloppy Joes with Jo Jo Potato Wedges have been in heavy rotation around here.
- Thanks so much for stopping by, Becky! I appreciate you taking ... by Jamie
- I grew up in Southern Indiana and we always called them Ho ... by Becky
- So happy to hear you enjoyed the recipe! Thanks so much for ... by Jamie
- Omg…. I'm from California and I grew up eating JoJo's ... by MaMmA bEaR
- Tara- Ha! Yes, definitely NOT healthy. So glad you enjoyed ... by Jamie
- Plus 5 more...