No-Bake Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecakes are a burst of summer in one sweet bite. Delectable berry and citrus flavors make these individual desserts impossible to resist!
This post is sponsored by Challenge Butter. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.
I’ve officially reached the point during this strange time in our lives that not only do I have no idea what day it is, I’m also now losing track of what month it is. Yesterday, I wrote two checks dated March 2nd. It wasn’t the 2nd of the month and definitely was not March.
Between working and homeschooling from home, every single day just jumbles together into a big blob of days. I’ve actually resorted to setting reminders on our Alexa because I can’t seem to even follow a calendar anymore.
And with a slight taste of summer weather this past weekend, it was time to whip up one of our favorite sweet treats – No Bake Cheesecake!
- In reply to Rolanda. Rolanda- Yay! I am so glad you enjoyed ... by Jamie
- This recipe was fantastic! I love how the lemon flavor just ... by Rolanda
- In reply to Kim Beaulieu. Thanks so much, Kim! -Jamie by Jamie
- I'm with you on the no bake cheesecakes, the more the better. I ... by Kim Beaulieu
- In reply to Jennie @onesweetmess. I couldn't agree more, ... by Jamie
- Plus 5 more...