This slider bar is sponsored by St Pierre! I’m so excited to be partnering with them this summer to bring you delicious recipes.
Now this is a bar I always want to go to!
A slider bar, complete with bacon and cheese, ripe off-the-vine summer tomatoes and tons of my favorite condiments? Sign me up.
I’m so excited to be partnering with St Pierre again today, featuring more of their Brioche Buns! It’s no secret how much I love their burger buns, and today, I’m showing you how to set up a slider bar with their Brioche Slider Rolls!
We ADORE these rolls. I’ve been buying them for years – in fact, they are Max’s favorite sandwich vehicle. He eats a sandwich almost everyday on the brioche slider roll. The size is perfect!
The St Pierre Brioche Slider Rolls are the highest quality; they truly taste like they were freshly baked. The rolls can elevate a simple lunch or dinner and make a regular day feel special and extraordinary. The rolls are light and airy, making them perfect for a slider bar. They have a slight hint of sweetness with an almost-buttery taste.
If you have a copy of my book, The Pretty Dish, then you know how much I love a good “bar” or board! I have an entire chapter dedicated to fun bars to set up for entertaining family and friends. You can put your own spin on them and it’s exactly what makes them unique!
This board was also partially inspired by my mom’s summer burger plates. So many times when we make burgers at home, we just have the basics out – cheese, one or two condiments, maybe a slide of lettuce. But my mom NEVER made burgers without serving the works. Multiple condiments and pickles, different kinds of cheese, always lettuce, tomato and onion. She’s plate everything in a pretty way and while it wasn’t on one big board, it was the perfect setup to build your own burger.
And I’m convinced that’s why they always taste so good!
So here we are with our own little burger bar! A how-to, but really a use-what-you-love method, because you can add in whatever your favorite toppings may be! I made a classic slider bar here, but you can also do a themed one, such as a southwest slider bar or even a loaded slider bar with poached eggs and caramelized onions.
It’s up to you!
My favorite part of this is not only how quickly it comes together, but how fancy it looks. It just looks so fresh and delicious. It makes regular old burgers for dinner feel super special. You can do a scaled down burger bar for your immediate family at home, or if you have a few friends over outside, a larger slider bar to enjoy!
It’s a perfect entertaining idea for Labor Day too!
Tell me tell me: what would be on your ideal slider bar board?
How to Build a Slider Bar
How to Build a Slider Board
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (I like 93% lean)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 package St Pierre Brioche Slider Rolls
- lettuce leaves
- sliced tomato
- sliced onion
- cooked bacon strips
- pickled onions
- sliced jalapeños
- assorted cheese slices: cheddar, swiss, colby jack, pepper jack, havarti
- condiments: ketchup, yellow mustard, mayo dijon
- Preheat your grill to the highest heat.
- While the grill is preheating, prepare your slider bar ingredients. Slice the tomatoes, jalapeños and onions. Cook a few strips of bacon.
- To prepare the sliders, season the ground beef with the salt. Form the beef into 12 slider-size burgers. Once the grill is hot, place the sliders directly on the grates. Cook the slides for 3 to 4 minutes, then flip again and cook for another 3 minutes. Place a slice of cheese on top for the last minute if you’d like a cheeseburger! You want the internal temperature of the beef to be 160 degrees F.
- Assemble your slider bar - there is no right way to do it! Place your St Pierre Brioche Slider Rolls on the board. Arrange your condiments in small bowls with spoons, layer your lettuce, tomatoes and onions. When the burgers are ready, throw them on the board and build your own! This is such a fun idea for family and friends. You can include any ingredients you love - such as guacamole or sautéed mushrooms. Whatever kind of burgers you adore.
Isn’t this a dream?!