The healthiest and most delicious smoothie you will ever try is just a few ingredients away. With kale, kiwi fruit (for vitamin C), and apples with their fiber that keep our bodies running smoothly – this drink has it all! The best part? You can replace one meal per day by making yourself such an amazing snack so not only do we get cleansed from inside out but also look good doing it too.”
How to choose the best ingredients for Green Smoothie Fat Burn with Kale
Kale: kale is a variety of cabbage with long, green, wrinkled, and rather hard leaves. Kale contains large amounts of protein, fiber, and vitamins, especially the C, K, and B groups. It is also a rich source of valuable elements such as magnesium, iron, zinc, phosphorus, minerals, calcium and potassium, and sulforaphane, one of the most vital antioxidants. We choose fresh vegetables, they will be the best, but if we do not have them, they can also be a frozen version.
Kiwi: kiwi is a wonderful fruit that contains vitamin bombs. To check whether the kiwi is ripe, press it gently. If the skin bends, it means it is ripe. If it is very soft, most likely the fruit is overripe and unfit for eating. Kiwi ripens only after picking from the bush and is a durable fruit in transport, so we do not have to worry that it loses valuable ingredients during transport.
Apple: apples contain innumerable amounts of vitamins, and they have a long shelf life because they survive from one harvest to another if kept in a cool place. Of course, it is best to choose apples straight from the orchard, but if they are not sprayed before serving, it is good to wash them well because they are beautiful and shiny. The ones from the store are usually waxed.
Lemon juice: lemon juice is another fruit product that contains antioxidants and vitamins to help cleanse the body of toxins. Lemon is very durable; most available are ripe and ready to eat. We only use fresh juice squeezed straight from this fruit.
Tips and tricks
- Usually, apples that are available in stores are artificially waxed (an artificial product that harms our bodies). To remove it, dip the apple in hot water for about 10 seconds and wipe it thoroughly. Then, it is time to remove the synthetic paraffin from the apple shell and, at the same time, keep all the health properties that are in the fruit.
- To squeeze as much juice out of the lemon as possible, first, roll it gently by pressing on the rind.
Green Smoothie Fat Burn with Kale
- handful of kale
- 2 Kiwi fruit
- 1 apple
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 150 ml water
- Wash the kale thoroughly. I cut off the more rigid stalks. And so I put it into the blender.
- Cut the kiwi in half, take the spoon out of the middle, and put it into a blender.
- Wash the apple, cut it into pieces, and put it in a blender.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the prepared vegetables and fruit. Pour all water and mix.
- The best thing is to drink it straight away.