You know that feeling when you eat the same foods over and again? Well, this is your solution to get variety. You won’t be able to after eating Celery Root Salat with Apple! It’s made from only 3 ingredients, so it’ll happen fast – plus, they’re all raw, so they will never even need heating up to stay fresh until meal time arrives (or if someone unexpectedly invites themselves over). And let me tell ya…the benefits don’t stop here: not only does our body absorb these vitamins more efficiently than any other food out on today.
How to choose the best ingredients for Celery Root Salad with Apple
Celery root: celery root is a vegetable that can be stored very quickly and for a long time in a cool and dry place. It can also be a refrigerator, and you can keep it here for up to 4 weeks. You will undoubtedly eat it at this time, even if you use this dinner salad.
Apple: we choose apples firm and fresh, rather sweet or sweet and sour.
Lemon juice: it’s best to squeeze the lemon juice yourself. How to get the most out of citrus juice or all the citrus fruits can be found in tips and tricks
Yogurt: I always choose Greek yogurt because the consistency of the cream in this recipe was sour cream. You can safely choose the light version or any other natural yogurt you like. Alternatively, you can make the yogurt yourself at home.
Tips and tricks
- You will squeeze the lemon or citrus juice to the maximum when you first roll it on the table, pressing it gently. Of course, the fruit must be whole. Then, you will break it in half and squeeze the juice out with a squeezer.
- If you don’t have a juicer, squeeze lemon juice through a strainer.
Celery Root Salad with Apple
- 200 gr Celery root
- 1 Apple
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Yogurt
- Salt and paper to taste
- Wash the celery well and peel it.
- We rub on a coarse grater.
- Wash the apple well and rub it on a coarse grater.
- We add fresh lemon juice.
- Season with yogurt and mix everything thoroughly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.