These perfect Pumpkin Scones are studded with cinnamon chips and topped with a simple glaze, making for a craveable breakfast or afternoon snack with a cup of coffee.
I love scones any time of the year, but especially during the fall.
After all, what’s better than cozying up under a blanket with a cup of coffee and a sweet treat? And scones are definitely one of my favorite afternoon sweet treats.
Right now, I’m obsessed with these Pumpkin Scones. They’re full of cinnamon chips and plenty of pumpkin pie spice so they taste like fall in every bite!(more…)
- The best scone I ever made.. Thank you.. will try different ... by Love2Bake
- In reply to american girl primitives. Icing makes everything ... by The Kook @ The Kitchen Kook
- I just made some cinnamon chip scones myself! I’m so used to ... by The Kook @ The Kitchen Kook
- In reply to Katherine. Katherine- I am so glad you enjoyed ... by MBA
- I've made these twice before and they've been amazing each ... by Katherine
- Plus 5 more...