I make this salad when I have some roast beef left over from Vitello Tonnato or left over steak from the day before. Simple and delicious.
Salad with Roast Beef
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||MAKES|
|2-3 minutes||20 minutes||2 servings|
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
- 230 g (8 oz) cooked roast beef
- 250 g (9 oz) small red potatoes
- 220 g (8 oz) radishes
- 220 g (8 oz) cucumber
- 2-3 C mixed salad leaves (I use arugula and spinach)
- 20 g (0,5 oz) canned chili peppers (optional)
For the sauce:
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp capers
- Mix all the dressing ingredients. Add chopped chili peppers.
- Wash the potatoes and boil them in their skin until tender. Cut into 2-4 pieces. Gently toss the hot potatoes in the dressing.
- Trim the radishes on both ends and cut into 4 pieces. Cut the cucumber lengthwise into 4 pieces and chop coarsely.
- Mix the vegetables, spinach, and arugula. Toss and place on plates. Lay thin slices of roast beef on top and serve immediately.
UKRAINIAN HOME COOKING
Favorite recipes with love
Download the cookbook for Free and please consider making a donation for HELP UKRAINIAN PEOPLE.
Or order Printed book from Amazon. 50% of each sale will be donated to Charity to help the children and people of Ukraine.
New recipes in your inbox
You may like these too…
What to Cook This Week?