Halloween just got a little cuter with these neon-hued, super silly Halloween Monster Decorated Sugar Cookies.
This post is sponsored by Challenge Butter. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.
I don’t do scary – nope, not this girl.
I couldn’t even watch the Walking Dead for longer than 5 minutes without nightmares for days. And I’m pretty proud to say that I’ve made my way through a ton of haunted houses without ever opening my eyes.
In high school, I had a pretty solid game plan of strategically positioning myself in line and latching onto the person in front of me. Worked like a charm.
If you’ve followed this site for any length of time, you are aware that I don’t really do creepy for Halloween, so I pretty much cute-ify everything instead.
While other blogs are creating spooktacular bloody cakes and witch finger cookies, this girl is busy making adorable spider cupcakes (yes, I just used the words adorable and spider in the same sentence) and Candy Corn Oreo milkshakes.
This year, I’m making super cute, not ghoulish, Halloween Monster Decorated Sugar Cookies.(more…)
- In reply to Kelly – Life Made Sweeter. Kelly- Thanks so ... by Jamie
- These cookies are so adorable! I love that you didn't go too ... by Kelly - Life Made Sweeter
- In reply to Julianne @ Beyond Frosting. Thanks so much, ... by Jamie
- These cookies are just the cutest! by Julianne @ Beyond Frosting
- In reply to Sarah @ SnixyKitchen. Thanks so much, Sarah! :) by Jamie
- Plus 5 more...