Pecan Brittle is a delicious, sweet and buttery homemade candy that is loaded with pecans and a hint of cinnamon.
This post is sponsored by Fisher® Nuts. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.
Do you have any recipes that bring on a wave of nostalgia when you make or eat them?
I spent a lot of hours in the kitchen with my Nana when I was a child and often find myself reminiscing on those times when I am in my kitchen now.
It’s one of the reasons I try to get Elle involved in baking with me as often as I can. I hope that she grows up to have fond memories of helping me stir together cookie dough, frost cakes, or crush graham crackers for cheesecake crusts.
Even though she can’t help me make this Pecan Brittle just yet, I hope she’ll look back and remember sharing bites of homemade candy during the holidays and carry on the tradition with her own family someday.
- So happy to hear you enjoyed it! :) by Jamie
- Yum!!! This was so much easier than I thought it would be. I ... by Kathy
- MonteCupp- You can definitely substitute peanuts. As for the ... by Jamie
- got a couple of questions please, about your pecan brittle ... by Monte Cupp
- LOOKS DIVINE ! LIVING IN N.O. YA'LL GOTTA KNOW WE LOVE PECANS ... by NEW ORLEANS HONEY
- Plus 3 more...