Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars are packed with two kinds of peanut butter and plenty of jam. These bars are a delicious way to turn a favorite childhood sandwich into dessert!
I don’t know what it is about this time of year, but it seems like every September, right around back-to-school time, I get a serious craving for these peanut butter and jelly bars.
These bars are a tried and true Ina Garten recipe that I originally shared way back in the early years of my blog and I have made them countless times since then.(more…)
- In reply to Lauren. Lauren- I haven't made these in quite ... by Jamie
- Would this work with using just natural creamy unsalted peanut ... by Lauren
- In reply to Ashley. Ashley- I am so glad you enjoyed the ... by Jamie
- I know you must hear this all the time, but i LOVE your blog!!! ... by Ashley
- I just found your blog today, and I'm really enjoying reading ... by Culinarication
- Plus 5 more...