Rum Balls are a classic holiday treat. Boozy, chocolatey and rich, store these beauties in the refrigerator for several days for an even better flavor!
Well, I’m fairly certain Ohio has skipped fall and went directly to winter, which is kind of a bummer considering you guys know fall is my jam.
Bring on the cozy sweaters, boots and everything pumpkin spice!
However, we’ve kinda missed out on those beautiful, brisk fall days and headed right into snow.
Yes, there are snowflakes present on Friday’s forecast.
So naturally, I’m already starting to think about cozy winter recipes and Christmas platter treats like these delicious Rum Balls.
- Allison- You are so welcome! Thanks for stopping by and Happy ... by Jamie
- These look fantastic! I'm making them today for Christmas. ... by Allison
- You won't get drunk from eating these cookies. The rum gives ... by Sherri
- Thanks so much! I'll have to give the healthy version a try ... by Jamie
- Love your recipe! I've tried Cheerios instead of Nilla Wafers ... by SeaSea
- Plus 5 more...